Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tagged!

Carine has saved me from the tedium of having nothing to post by tagging me with a meme. Yay!

1. Four jobs I've had:
- Toilet cleaner
- Grass waterer
- Researcher
- Powerpointer

2. Four movies I would watch over and over:
I don't usually have the patience to watch movies more than once, but there are some scenes in these that I love.
- Finding Nemo
- Ocean's Eleven
- Shrek

3. Four favorite TV shows:
Embarrassingly, I like Charmed a lot.

4. Four places for vacation I have been on:
- Medan, Indonesia
- Womberra, Australia
- Texas, USA
- Bali, Indonesia

5. Four places I’ve lived:
- Arkansas, USA (5 years)
- Singapore (everything else)

6. Four favorite foods:
- Wan ton mee
- Pepperoni pizza
- Coffee
- Chicken rice

7. Four things to do in my spare time:
(Well, these are the top four items in my to-do list.)
- Set up new table
- Move book shelf
- Cut hair
- Buy shredded carrots, turnip and sashimi

8. Four people to tag:
- Anyone else who has run out of things to blog.

9. Four websites I visit daily:
- Protopage
- Gmail
- Those on my "websites I stalk" list
- Blogspot

10. Four places I’d like to be RIGHT NOW:
- In bed dreaming about something pleasant
- Sitting at a deck facing the sea in Bali with a friend, sipping wine
- At home celebrating the end of a bond I have not yet started
- In my room, except that it has already been cleaned and organised

(I think I've done this one before... but it is too late to go check...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag ehhe :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I feel like I need to discontinue my blog. it seems extremely boring to me. who would want to read about my life? *snooze*

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome Carine, and congrats! Happy for you. :)

b, I think blogs go through phases. Mine is definitely going through a boring phase. Hang in there..