Pencil Shavings

Thursday, May 25, 2006

How do you measure a day?

"Remember to eat your food today."

"You are going to eat my food? Huh?" I asked, incredulous.

"No, I said, remember to eat your food."

"You mean the pantry is still at the back of your car?" (Don't even ask)

"No! Remember to eat your food! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner!"

"Haha! I get it. What a lot of food!"

"NOT AT ONE GO! Breakfast, then a few hours later, lunch, and a few hours later, dinner.."

"Oooh. It sounds like a good day already." :)

4 comments:

colinrt said...

now, now... no back talking or we'll have to resort to inviting Super Nanny Jo Frost over for a visit...

wonder what she'd do with our Singaporean brats... ;-)

sereneannabelle said...

haha ure funny.


Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving ur valuable comments. =)

oh yah i think pacific net is cheaper, you know.

mis_nomer said...

Colin, I want to watch Super Nanny but I keep missing it on TV. The brats on the show are awful! So I'm surprised that she is able to reign them in. We should have a Singapore version. :)

Serendipity, thanks for coming by! Pacific net as in broadband? I'm with pacific net right now (dial up) and I can rack up quite a bill if me and my dad both use it in the same month.

Anonymous said...

er... so did you remember to eat your food?