Pencil Shavings

Friday, May 05, 2006

A meme

Tagged by the lovely titania, here is a meme.


i am: more frail, weak, despicable, and mortal than you can imagine
i want: a chance to prove myself.
i wish: that dreams do come true.
i hate: milo breath.
i miss: my grandfather's face.
i fear: losing those i love; i fear mediocrity; i fear death; i fear life.
i hear: the sound of a mynah outside my flat and it makes me glad
i wonder: how many times must a canonball fly, before they're forever banned?
i regret: not being farsighted.
i am not: normal.
i dance: not.
i sing: like a Wesleyan.
i cry: only when I'm alone.
i am not always: so efficient.
i make with my hands: this blog.
i write: because it reminds me of who i am.
i confuse: in Chinese, left with right, buy egg with pay bill.
i need: a metanarrative.
i should: be more courageous.
i start: and then i drink some coffee, then i start again, then i drink more coffee
i finish: and it isn't any different from if I had never started.
i love: the way your eyes twinkle.
i remember: your stories.

i tag : you


No comments: