Pencil Shavings

Monday, May 29, 2006

It is a sleepy and discombobulated Monday

My CD is stuck in my computer. I think I will shut down my computer and go get some coffee now. I substituted my coffee this morning for a yoghurt with mango, lychee, bannana and nuts, which was really good and healthy and all, but now I look like I just got out of my bed: my eyes are puffy and there are bags under my eyes, and it is 12:50PM already.

Oh crud, it is the first day of the school holidays isn't it? Does this mean that the school canteen is closed? No 60 cents coffee for me?

Woe! Woe! Woe!

Update: Restarting my comp caused a corruption in one of my drivers, which I eventually resolved, but it also caused the loss of all my firefox bookmarks and custom quick searches. Pppth. It only goes to show how important having coffee in the morning is for lubricating the day's activities.

1 comment:

Jim Jannotti said...

Yes. What would we do without the international drug of choice? I'd be lost without it.