Pencil Shavings

Friday, October 27, 2006

I love my bluetooth dongle

I love you in the morning,
I love you at high noon,
I love you in the evening,
I love you till I swoon.

Eighteen bucks and I made you mine,
Smithering smootherin one-of-a-kind!
Give me fifty; no, I won't trade
My bluetooth dongle is heaven-made.

Listen to me, I lay my case:
You make this world a better place!
No more wires, no more walls,
No more trippin', no more falls!

Ah don't you laugh at my serenade
I'm on a bluetooth dongle p'wer crusade!

4 comments:

Jim Jannotti said...

So what does your bluetooth dongle do
Explain it please, cuz I have no clue.
Don't leave me sitting here in the dark
Tell of blue beauty from Lucky Park.

mis_nomer said...

Ah Mr Jim you're missing out
On the hottest dongle just about
Plug it to your PC (a Mac will do too)
Turn on your mobile, that's the whole crew.

It will seem like magic,
just drag and drop
Pictures! Music! Contacts!
On your Windows desktop

But a bluetooth dongle on its own
Is as useless as it can be
But when you've got a bluetooth phone
New worlds open for you to see!

Jim Jannotti said...

So now I see why it is so nice
It allows easy access to your mobile device.
Alas, I have none, but appreciate
Your pleasure at having this gadget. But wait!

I'm kinda confused, for me 'tis uncontrollable.
But why does one need both notebook and mobile?

mis_nomer said...

Great question, Mr Jim!
Pretend your buddy calls you on a whim:
"Ring Ring Ring!" loud and clear,
-- it'll certainly look strange
almost a little deranged --
your notebook against your ear!