Pencil Shavings

Monday, October 16, 2006

One cup or two?

I have to take an English Proficiency Test today and my dilemma is whether I should drink one cup of coffee and risk falling asleep (I fell asleep during the TOEFL many moons ago), or drink two cups and risk having a stomachache (as during a 1 hr presentation just two weeks ago, though I think the culprit then was my own mother's chicken curry).

Ah decisions, decisions. :)

I haven't taken a test for so long that I forgot I had to bring my own stationery!

3 comments:

Jim Jannotti said...

They should just read your blog. You write real good English (better than some of us native speakers, as you can see).

Jim Jannotti said...

Oh, but I didn't answer your question did I?

Drink a cup and a half.

Renohtaram said...

why do u need an English proficiency test? :p